1. Where does the word Trilby come from?
2. What can you find on Strand Lane?
3. Why did they arrest James Hetherington?
4. What do dolphins most often refrain?
5. Who was Jackie Comic named after? What common question and answer were on their problem page?
6. Why didn’t Benjamin Franklin write the constitution in his own hand?
7. What is the Stokenchurch shoe tree? A Corsican trap? Who is Melusine?
8. Who’s Ronnie Hazelhurst? (They say he beat Pink Floyd)
9. Who is Tony of Plymouth?
10. What was Minski’s furniture?
11. What’s at 23 Leincester Terrace?
I need you Sebek. Please answer me
12. What could you see at Dennis Sever’s House?
13. At 25 East Cheap, do you see the mouse?
14. How good are Chris Husselbeck’s Turrican scores? And the level floors?
15. What was Egyptian Hall?
In the Paddington Basin, they say that a bridge curls up into a ball
16. What sculpture can you see on the long park lands walk, from Finsbury Park to Ally Pally?
17. What happened to Wang Puzhi and his discovery?
18. Where was the first car crash in the U.K.?
19. What accident befell a man outside Zimbabwe House in the 30’s?
20. Where can I buy Screenwipe, Body Matters or Micro Live on DVD?
21. What’s on the top of the Brit Royal Exchange?
22. What is the font on the cover of this record?
And… what did Tom Robbins say was the most important question ever?
Adam and Eve It
Climbing the fence at night
Walking past the aviary and mice
She said, “I have a secret, I love you”
We’d made these grilled cheese, American things
As we both had these colds and then on her laptop, watched Sky Captain
Past the wicker sculpture in Clissold Park, we thought that we’d see the Tate Modern
Litter men put in bins by other litter men – I don’t remember the artist but it was amazing
In the evening we went to a boat by Cleo’s Needle (where I’d seen fOE, back when I had met Karen)
She’d agreed to meet some Tomorrow People fans and she explained about them
Two actors turned up, one hit on her
She did an impression of the eel on a TV screen
The next day we ate these things and walked out
The Blue Legume
The Stoked Up pub
Feeling like Eden explorers…
Daniel Defoe’s blue plaque
Mary Anne Hobbs’ house
The slender pillar box
The Metal Crumble shop...
30 minutes by the rabbits
More things than in Sports Billy’s bag…
Love’s a winnin’